Extraordinary Season 2 Ordered Prior to Series Premiere

Forum 1 year ago

Extraordinary Season 2 Ordered Prior to Series Premiere

According to Deadline, Disney+ has officially renewed Killing Eve producers Sally Woodward Gentle and Sid Gentle Films’ superhero series Extraordinary for a second season. The first season of the coming-of-age comedy is now available for streaming exclusively on Hulu in the US and on Disney+ in the UK.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9aef9b6dd121a0761c199e974edd7096.jpg

Extraordinary is a British sitcom that was created and written by Emma Moran. It is described as “a fresh, innovative comedy about being young and finding your feet in a confusing world, when all you’ll ever be is ordinary.” The series stars newcomer Máiréad Tyers, Sofia Oxenham, Bilal Hasna, Luke Rollason, Siobhan McSweeney, Robbie Gee, and Safia Oakley-Green.

“Ten years ago, everyone over the age of 18 got their superpower. But Jen, a painfully self-aware 25-year-old woman, is still waiting to get hers. She’d take anything at this point,” reads the logline. “Adrift in a big, confusing world and armed with nothing but a bit of hope, a lot of desperation, and her flatmates, Jen begins her journey to find her maybe-superpower.”

The series is executive produced by Sally Woodward Gentle, Lee Morris, and Charles Dawson for Sid Gentle Films, along with Disney+’s Johanna Devereaux. It is also produced by Charlie Palmer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 59 mins ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 5 hours ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 8 hours ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series