Nigerian Actress, Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Son’s 2nd Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

Nigerian Actress, Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Son’s 2nd Birthday

Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington, who is the wife of singer/politician, Bankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, is a really good mood today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ecb1389c12cbb3772b9512ba4110becd.jpg

The actress is happy because she is celebrating her son, Hazaiah as he clocks two today.

The actress on her Twitter page wrote, “My baby is 2 todayyyyy!!! The sunshine of my life, my sweet face, my honey bunny, my smart boy, my happy baby.

“Being his mama is the best thing in the entire universeeeee. Love him soooo much.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 10 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 10 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 10 hours ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 10 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues