I've Never Cheated On My Wife In Our 30 Years of Marriage – Ghanaian Highlife Musician Nana Acheampong

Forum 1 year ago

I've Never Cheated On My Wife In Our 30 Years of Marriage – Ghanaian Highlife Musician Nana Acheampong

Ghanaian highlife musician Ernest Owoahene aka Nana Acheampong has boasted that he has never cheated on his wife all through their 30-year marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc5027b40ace78694399d9e17524ae9b.jpg

According to him, he has experienced peace and tranquility just by being faithful.

He made the revelation in an interview with Kofi TV: "I have never cheated on my wife. God doesn't like that, so I don't do that.

"For many years now, we have been married for 30 years now and I haven't done that.

"When you stop doing those things, it gives you peace and progress.

"This business of ours is saddled with so much promiscuity so if you don't control you might not like how it will end."

He said he lived a wild life when he was in his youth but dropped all that when he got married.

"When I was young, fine, but as I grew older, I stopped all those habits," he said.

Nana Acheampong is married to Miriam Acheampong and their union is blessed with multiple kids, including singer Gyakie, whose real name is Jacqueline Acheampong.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 16 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes