Popular Comedian, Bovi, And His Daughter Turn A Year Older Today

Forum 8 years ago

Popular Comedian, Bovi, And His Daughter Turn A Year Older Today

Comedian Bovi, who shares the same birthday as his daughter shared this message on his page as they both turned a year older today.

"36 and no regrets! I asked God to let me survive every risk I take and let me learn from the mistakes I make. I saw stumbling blocks as stepping stones; I saw road blocks as detours. And this is only the beginning. And thank you to all those who didn't have or see a reason to believe me but believed".

On his daughter's photo he said:
My birthday mate. My joy, my jewel (only one other like you), my pride, my show off. Happy birthday my daughter!!!

Happy birthday to you and your Princess.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O
Forum | 1 day ago

2024 Will Be Tough Year for Afrobeat. Apart From BurnaBoy and Davido, Others Are in Trouble - Paul O

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 2 days ago

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 3 days ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 5 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com