BBTitans: Drama As Theo Clashes With Jennie O And Juicy Jay (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBTitans: Drama As Theo Clashes With Jennie O And Juicy Jay (Video)

There was drama at the Big Brother Titans as housemates, Theo Thaw, Jennie O and Juice Jay were involved in an altercation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4269df12824064e8243accee02687d33.jpg

It would be recalled that Sandra and Olivia created a scene where they called one another names.

During the wager task on Monday, Theo got upset while deliberating and said ‘f**k off’, which triggered some of the housemates.

Juicy Jay, however, confronted him about the person he referred to and in no time their voices were raised to the roof.

Jennie O simultaneously joined in the fight by telling Theo to ‘shut the f*ck up’ which triggered another round of provocation.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams
Forum | 2 days ago

Kerry Condon, William H. Macy Join Joel Edgerton and Felicity Jones in Drama Movie Train Dreams

Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly
Forum | 4 days ago

Drama As Electricity Goes Off During Power Minister’s Speech At National Assembly

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 6 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 1 week ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director