This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News

Forum 1 year ago

This Rate, Tinubu's Handlers Should Stop Him From Reading The News

As someone who sees humanity before everything, I'm supposed to care for every of the citizens of my country. Politics is a game of intrigue however the past 1 month has not been easy for the Western Nigeria's political Maradona.

It is hard these days to open nairaland without seeing something going terribly against Tinubu's overall permutations. It has happened before, it happened to Awolowo, remember Awolowo after defeating the NCNC in the west entered the general election with much confidence.

I worry for Tinubu's mental health if he is exposed to read all the events of the past weeks, today alone, I have read about "Tinubu not being able to hold a tea cup", "Northerners holding oversized diapers", "Obi's Massive Crowds in Kano", APC lawmakers decamp in Adamawa. It seems that not only has the North played Tinubu but the North is also for the First time playing a sophisticated politics by dividing their votes among the 4 candidates.

Tinubu is really growing in negative popularity, also there's an excellent inroads into the core North by Peter Obi, a nightmare for anyone banking on Northern block votes and the East, well I don't even think anyone is campaigning here, the people seem to have decided.

Everything is not going as planned but as it is going, the East that Tinubu never cared for, is even less confrontational towards him despite his once asking if Evans was a herdsmen, I have not seen anyone in the East hold diaper to mock Tinubu, I have not seen anyone in the East from such a respected individual saying that Tinubu can't hold a tea cup, even when Tinubu came to Enugu promising to deep bread in water, well, I assume that's one of his waves of gaffes but we moved on quickly.

But the rate at which Tinubu sinking from his supposed stronghold barely 1 month to election is something his mental health should be guarded by limiting his exposure to some informations. He still have some chances but if he's not well managed, chances are also high that events could be more impactful for him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 1 week ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties