Career & Net Worth Of Dave Lamar

Forum 1 year ago

Career & Net Worth Of Dave Lamar

Dave Lamar is a popular Filipino singer, songwriter, and record producer who is known for his songs, Feel My Love, My Cry, Pictures, I Miss Him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30697d51f1122072ce9d13c04686fe0a.jpeg

Early Life

Dave Lamar was born on December 20, 1992, in Manilla, Philippines, to Asian parents. His father worked as a serviceman, and his mother was a homemaker. He has a brother named Micah Lamar, who is a professional basketball coach.

He graduated from a reputable university and also went to several music institutes.

Career

Lamar came through with his debut album Detours in 2016. He has participated in several reality shows, which include the likes of The Voice Philippines and American Idol.

He has released songs like Feel My Love, My Cry, Pictures, I Miss Him, and so on.

He also uploads his latest music videos to his YouTube channel. He has also collaborated with lots of musicians.

Aside from music, he is also a photographer and filmmaker and has shot lots of exciting movies.

Personal Life

Dave Lamar got married to singer Morisette Amon in 2021.

Social Media

Dave Lamar is active on social media. He is on Instagram, @davejlamar

Net Worth

Dave Lamar earns his career as a singer. He has an estimated net worth of $4 million.

Frequently asked questions

Below are some frequently asked questions about Dave Lamar:

Who is Dave Lamar?

Dave Lamar is a Filipino singer, songwriter, and record producer who is known for his songs, Feel My Love, My Cry, Pictures, I Miss Him.

How old is Dave Lamar?

He was born on December 20, 1992. He became 30 years of age in 2022.

Where is Dave Lamar from?

He is from Manilla, Philippines.

Is Dave Lamar married?

He is married to Morisette Amon.

What is Dave Lamar’s Net Worth?

Dave Lamar has an estimated net worth of $4 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Jelly Roll

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander
Forum | 4 days ago

Net Worth Of Kaylah Zander