"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

BBTitans: I’m Done With Yemi – Khosi (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBTitans: I’m Done With Yemi – Khosi (Video)

BBTitans housemate, Khosi has stated that she is done with her love interest, Yemi Cregx.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d462469c06891371e4e41b66c59be76f.jpeg
Yemi and khosi were the first ones to hit it off right from the beginning of the show. Regardless of Khosi’s relationship outside the house, they shared beautiful moments together.

Following the introduction of new housemates, Yemi tells Khosi he would like them to stay as friends.

Last night, during their party, Yemi, who has now moved on to Blue Avia tries to dance with Khosi, who politely refused him.

Khosi later confides in the head of Hosue, Mmeli about being done with Yemi. She tells Mmeli that she is not ready to play games.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 week ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Singer, Yemi Alade Blasts Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Yemi Alade Blasts Colleagues

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 3 weeks ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls