If The Street Was Sweet, Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe Wouldn’t Have Married — Nigerian Lady Says (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

If The Street Was Sweet, Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe Wouldn’t Have Married — Nigerian Lady Says (Video)

A Nigerian lady has advised people to leave the streets and settle for marriage.

While dishing the advice, she used Nollywood actresses, Mercy Aigbe and Iyabo Ojo as a case study.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9518f99016184af57c8d1a2edffdb0f0.jpeg
It would be recalled that Iyabo Ojo found love again months after Mercy Aigbe remarried a popular businessman.

In a piece of address to young ladies who expend so many resources in ‘street life,’ the social media user ridiculed it as a waste of time.

While using the Nollywood actress as an example, she emphasized that if street life was as profitable as the thespians lived it, they would not have settled for marriage.

She further stressed avoiding encouragement from outsiders who advise on quitting marriage due to marital issues.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 hour ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug
Forum | 7 hours ago

Omotola Jalade Meets Davido, Shares Sweet Hug

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 7 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’