"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Second-ever man to walk on the moon Buzz Adrin, 93, marries longtime love, 63-year-old Anca Faur

Forum 1 year ago

Second-ever man to walk on the moon Buzz Adrin, 93, marries longtime love, 63-year-old Anca Faur

Buzz Aldrin celebrated his 93rd birthday by marrying the love of his life.

The 93-year-old American former astronaut wed 63-year-old Anca Faur in a romantic ceremony, surrounded by a small group of loved ones.

Announcing their wedding news, former engineer and fighter pilot shared two snaps from their special day. One captured the bride and groom inside their venue, with Aldrin wearing a smart suit, decorated with a medal and an Air Force badge.

Aldrin wrote on Twitter to his 1.5million followers: "On my 93rd birthday & the day I will also be honored by Living Legends of Aviation I am pleased to announce that my longtime love Dr. Anca Faur & I have tied the knot.

"We were joined in holy matrimony in a small private ceremony in Los Angeles & are as excited as eloping teenagers".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bill to establish Federal Polytechnic Onueke in Ebonyi passes second reading
Forum | 20 hours ago

Bill to establish Federal Polytechnic Onueke in Ebonyi passes second reading

EPL: Title won’t be decided on goal difference after Man City’s win at Tottenham
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Title won’t be decided on goal difference after Man City’s win at Tottenham

EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham

Love Me: Kristen Stewart, Steven Yeun Movie Sets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Love Me: Kristen Stewart, Steven Yeun Movie Sets Release Date Window