Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC

Forum 1 year ago

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Should Welcome Nnamani, Ohakim To APC

A chieftain and former presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adamu Garba has urged the party’s presidential flagbearer, Bola Tinubu to welcome Chimaroke Nnamani and Ikedi Ohakim into the party ahead of next month’s elections.

Garba made this assertion via Twitter on Saturday in reaction to the suspension of Nnamani by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

PDP suspended Nnamani among others over anti-party activities saying the decision was pursuant to the provisions of the PDP Constitution (as amended in 2017).

The APC chieftain said Nnamani and Ohakim, former governors of Enugu and Imo states respectively are “everlasting gentlemen and real political gladiators.”

Defending his submission, Garba said the reason Tinubu should welcome the duo was that they are real Igbo men who have sterling political careers and structures.

“We should welcome the everlasting gentlemen and real political gladiators, Chimaroke Nnamani and Ikedi Ohakim into our Batified team. These are the real Ndigbo who have successful political careers and structures.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 22 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 1 day ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue
Forum | 1 day ago

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer