Tiwa Savage Refuses To Wish Tee Billz’ HBD As Marriage Allegedly Hit The Rock

Forum 9 years ago

Tiwa Savage Refuses To Wish Tee Billz’ HBD As Marriage Allegedly Hit The Rock

Throw back September 26, 2013, Tiwa Savage hit the headline with a beautiful caption as her then fiance, Tee Billz Tunji Balogun celebrated his birthday, so early in the morning. “I’m not asking for too much just a “Couple of Forevers” with my soulmate, my best friend, my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Balogs cc @teebillz323” she posted. Fast forward 365 days later, Tee Billz is celebrating himself alone.

Following several report that the couple have marital issues, Tiwa Savage surmounted to pressures from media by sharing a photo of her husband with a simple caption —??????— on his birthday… at 6pm… The Tiwa Savage we know who do more than this…
[ads4]
Words from the grapevine are that Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun are having marital issues although the problem is not beyond a resolve. Tiwa and Tunji have not been seen together for weeks, and he was conspicuously missing at Tiwa Savage’s recent gig in England, which is unusual.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos