GTBank Fashion WeekendSee Adama Paris' showcase for day 1

Forum 7 years ago

GTBank Fashion WeekendSee Adama Paris' showcase for day 1

Senegalese fashion designer Paris showcases collection at the GTBank Fashion Weekend...

Adama Parisshowcased a collection featuring quirky and sexy looks on Day 1 of the GTBank Fashion Weekend.
The Senegalese brand plays with powerpuff sleeves, exaggerated boxy hem details for a quirky meets chic themed collection presented at the fashion show.

Adama Paris at the GTBank Fashion WeekendStyles on display include power puff sleeves, bandeau skater dresses, pinafore, prints minis, bodysuit with sheer details, boxy dresses, puffy jackets, stripped pants, skater dresses, neon matching sets featuring boxy blouse and pleated culottes, ruffled hemjackets, swing dresses, kimono jackets.

The brand made a case for neon and vibrant print mixes on the pieces in the collection that highlights colour blocking and minimalist lines.Adama Pariswith real namesAdama Amanda Ndiayeis a Senegalese fashion designer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style
Forum | 4 days ago

Rema Threatens Colleagues Copying His Fashion Style

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe
Forum | 5 days ago

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 week ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me