I Made Over 2 Million From Just Pool Dancing For My Friends - Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Made Over 2 Million From Just Pool Dancing For My Friends - Nollywood Actress, Uche Ogbodo (Video)

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has taken to her Instagram page to reveal that she made over 2 million naira cash pool dancing with friends.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/48375733ef196b5f1bda1e0e43e5112d.jpg

She also shared video and cash evidence.

Sharing the post, she wrote

"Rich Girls don’t care. My Tradshower was Crazzzzzyyyyy Fun!

I made over 2M last night from just pool dancing for my friends. Mrs Ugwoegbu is thinking of Switching Career"

Uche Ogbodo's traditional marriage ceremony held on the 5th of January and as photos and videos made its way to the internet, the Nollywood star also shared moments from the event as she reintroduced herself as Mrs. Bobby Frorentus Ugwoegbu.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 15 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie