Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today

Forum 1 year ago

Show Of Shame In Jos Plateau State Today

Today is a day I saw Peter Obi supporters fighting because of money.

This show of shame happen along abattoir Reyfield road.

At about 1pm there was free for all among Obidients who accused a particular woman of trying not to share the 22 million Naira send from the DG, the woman was physically assaulted, the busy road was blocked until commuters beg them to park very well and settle their disagreement.

The commotion lasted for about one hour thirty minutes.

When I asked what the money is for, one of them told me that the money is the mobilization money that they were supposed to mobilise supporters from plateau state to attend the Peter Obi rally in Kaduna.

Infact someone among them shouted that the woman don't even have PVC when she tried to accuse them of not supporting Peter obi but they are just after the money.

This show of shame happen between Namua junction and Airfoce base Jos.

Seriously I pity Peter Obi when I heard that they are, just after the money not the candidate. Even the woman (their leader) was accused of not having PVC.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Steer clear, perish thoughts of forcefully taking over Rivers State – PDP warns APC
Forum | 1 day ago

Steer clear, perish thoughts of forcefully taking over Rivers State – PDP warns APC

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 1 week ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 1 week ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025

Kebbi State College of Nursing Science admission list into Basic Nursing, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Kebbi State College of Nursing Science admission list into Basic Nursing, 2024/2025