Reason Why I Divorced My Wife To Marry My Beautiful Maid, Man Tells Court

Forum 1 year ago

Reason Why I Divorced My Wife To Marry My Beautiful Maid, Man Tells Court

When the husband filed for divorce from his wife and got married to his housekeeper, their seven-year marriage, which had resulted in two children, hit the rocks.

Due to this, the wife made the decision to bring her husband before the court in an effort to patch things up.

The wife claims she has always loved and treasured her husband with all of her heart, so she was startled to learn that he was capable of treating her in such a way.

When the husband was asked in court to address his wife’s accusations, he replied that he had already made up his mind and that nothing would alter it.

The spouse stated in front of the court that he is sick of the union. He bemoaned the extreme laziness of his wife and her refusal to perform any household duties. The maid has been in charge of all tasks, including preparing meals for the family.

He continued by saying that after he had complained numerous times, various elders had called the two of them and had made an effort to resolve the issue, but to no avail.

He continued by saying that the wife only gives the maid instructions for housework while she is on her phone or watching TV.

The husband claimed that the wife would do all the chores, including cooking for the maid, on the weekends when she doesn’t go to work. She no longer prepares my favorite meals the way she used to when we first got married. She spends her weekends only getting ready for Kitchen Party Committees and occasionally returning him inebriated.

The husband requested that the court look at his wife’s long nails and determine if someone with such nails is capable of doing any housework.

However, the husband refuses to change his mind about marrying the maid, who has been in charge of looking after the kids and cleaning the house.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 3 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK