Drama As Police Arrest 6 Gay Suspects In Edo

Forum 1 year ago

Drama As Police Arrest 6 Gay Suspects In Edo

The Police in Benin City, Edo State has reportedly arrested some suspected gay people.

Vanguard reports that the police recorded another breakthrough in its efforts to stamp out same-sex relationships from society, with the arrest of over six persons at a residential house in Benin City.

They were said to have been arrested on November 5, 2022, at about 5 pm at a party organised in Benin City at a private residential house.

When newsmen visited the house where they were arrested, it was deserted as there was no one in the house.

Though no one could volunteer information on the matter, it was gathered that the party was a reunion for members of a prominent Gay Club in Benin City.

It was also gathered that those arrested who have have since made confessional statements and are presently in Police custody.

The Police authorities have declined comment on the matter, saying that it was capable of undermining their investigation.

However, our source at the Police Headquarters who would not want to be quoted said that one of the suspects, simply identified as Elvis named his partner as Ihevba Valentine Unoma

He quoted Elvis as saying that their relationship started while in the Boarding during their high school days.

As at press time, he said Elvis could not explain the whereabouts of Ihevba, adding he has been declared wanted by the Police authorities.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
N28bn hotel project: Edo Govt blames APC for mismanaging economy
Forum | 2 hours ago

N28bn hotel project: Edo Govt blames APC for mismanaging economy

Edo: I have no regret as Governor, I made impact – Obaseki
Forum | 2 hours ago

Edo: I have no regret as Governor, I made impact – Obaseki

Edo: Police nab members of State Security Network over alleged murder
Forum | 17 hours ago

Edo: Police nab members of State Security Network over alleged murder