Jadon Sancho nearing Man Utd return

Forum 1 year ago

Jadon Sancho nearing Man Utd return

Manchester United forward Jadon Sancho has returned to training after a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/78ae087540cf03b70c21cd8e3910ebf3.jpg

Sancho has not played for the Red Devils since the end of October and has been on an individual training regime since November.

The former Borussia Dortmund star missed out on England's 2022 FIFA World Cup squad before not being included in Man Utd's warm weather training camp prior to the Premier League re-start.

Now, however, Sancho finally looks set to return to action for Man Utd in the very near future, with the forward being spotted in first-team training this week for the first time in over two months.

Speaking in early January about Sancho, manager Erik ten Hag hinted that the player's issue was both a physical and mental one, stating: "With the physical, there's also a connection of mental.

"I think he's now making good progress on the physical part and that will help him. I hope he can return quickly but I can't say how long it will be. In this moment, he is not fit enough, no."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG
Forum | 1 hour ago

UCL: What happened at Man Utd – Ferdinand questions Sancho after outstanding display against PSG

UCL: Well done – Thierry Henry hails Sancho for overcoming mental struggles at Manchester United
Forum | 2 hours ago

UCL: Well done – Thierry Henry hails Sancho for overcoming mental struggles at Manchester United

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 3 hours ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 4 hours ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge