We Cannot Have Pablo Escobar As Our President And Osama Bin Laden As Our VP

Forum 1 year ago

We Cannot Have Pablo Escobar As Our President And Osama Bin Laden As Our VP

We Cannot Have Pablo Escobar As Our President And Osama Bin Laden As Our Vice President -Dino Melaye

With about 40 days before Nigerian eligible voters head to the polls to elect the next president that will pilot the affairs of the country, Major players in the election as well as their spokesperson have been trading blames on each other.

Just recently, the spokesperson of Asiwaju Tinubu campaign organization, Festus Keyamo has called for the arrest of Atiku Abubakar over corruption allegations.

Reacting over the development, spokesperson of Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation, Senator Dino Melaye has debunk the allegations.

Speaking during yesterday's edition of Politics Today on Channels Television, Dino said it is Asiwaju Tinubu that ought to be probed.

He accused the All Progressive Congress of sponsoring Mike Achimugu to tarnishing the image of Atiku.

"Mike is being sponsored by the APC and Asiwaju Tinubu. That is why they are doing a follow up in the project they started in Mike. Only in Nigeria People will be reacting to this type of frivolous and myopic story." he told Channels Television.

Speaking further, Dino said Nigeria cannot afford to have Asiwaju as the president.

Hear him " Asiwaju Is not physically fit to run. He has been indicted in criminal activities in America. We have evidence of his criminal history. I don't know what he is still doing. He needs to apologize to Nigerians. Nigerian should not be distracted by the APC. We cannot have Pablo Escobar as our President and Osama Bin Laden as our Vice President” Senator Dino Melaye said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Ogun Gas Explosion

President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m
Forum | 3 days ago

President Bola Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga Deletes His Tweet After Shipping Giant, Maersk, Denied Plans of Investing $600m

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 1 week ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)