Nottingham Forest complete signing of Danilo from Palmeiras

Forum 1 year ago

Nottingham Forest complete signing of Danilo from Palmeiras

Nottingham Forest have announced the signing of Danilo from Palmeiras on a deal running until 2029.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ae28827b9b6874f768f8b9f991311b05.jpg

The Reds have been on the hunt for a 24th signing following promotion to the Premier League last summer.

90min recently reported that Forest had moved ahead of Arsenal and Monaco in the race to sign Danilo, and the East Midlands side confirmed the transfer on Monday night.

Speaking to Forest's club channels, Danilo said: “I’m really happy to be fulfilling my dream of playing in the Premier League and playing for Nottingham Forest.

“I learnt a bit about the history of the Club and saw they had won two European Cups. I spoke to Gustavo Scarpa as well, and he told me that Nottingham is a great city and Forest have a quality squad with really good staff.”

“I will show a lot of determination and a strong desire to win and will always look to do my best on the pitch to achieve positive results.

“I’m excited about getting started and meeting my new teammates.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Nottingham Forest get Awoniyi’s fitness boost ahead of Sheffield United clash

EPL: Sneijder warns Klopp’s replacement against signing many Dutch players
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Sneijder warns Klopp’s replacement against signing many Dutch players

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Neville names three signing Chelsea should make to compete for title next season

EPL: Man City maintain one-point gap at top with 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Man City maintain one-point gap at top with 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest