Ireti Doyle’s Ex-husband, Patrick Remarries (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Ireti Doyle’s Ex-husband, Patrick Remarries (Video)

Veteran actor, Patrick Doyle has remarried after divorce from ex-wife and actress, Ireti Doyle.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b786391f0f98a51aef5eaeaa5a0e2257.jpeg

Recall that Ireti opened up about her divorce during a recent a media personality, Chude Jidenowo.

Following the declaration, findings uncovered that Patrick Doyle remarried a new woman named Funmi sometime in 2022.

A video from her Instagram page confirmed the court marriage process and where she claimed the last name, Doyle.

Ireti Doyle's ex-husband, Patrick remarries

“I said yes to the Loml on my birthday. Nothing beats having both celebrations on a unique date🍾 Thankful to God almighty for the successful event. Oluwaseun 🙏🏾❤️ #Mrsdoyle 💍,” Funmi wrote.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Husband Stabs His Own Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti

Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage