Honestly ,it Is Igbos Turn ,as A Yoruba Man ,obi Is My Choice.

Forum 1 year ago

Honestly ,it Is Igbos Turn ,as A Yoruba Man ,obi Is My Choice.

We were told during our Primary School days that Nigeria Has 3 Major Ethnic Group ,Igbo ,Hausa/ Yoruba .

To be Sincere it is the Turn of the Igbos .

We should stop Disrupting this because of the Agitations of some Igbos Clamouring for Biafra.

This is Hypocrisy at the height of it

...We Yorubas too Clamoured for Oduduwa / Yoruba Nations ,Why is that not used against Us ,If there is any Ethnic Group that is sooo bent on Making Sure that Lord Lugard Creations Continues then it is the North .

Moreso ,I thought the United Nation Resolution says that a Part of a Country has the right to go if they want once the Nation has Existed for more than 100 Years .

In As much they Clamoured for a Peaceful Referendum ...YES OR NO ,The Conspired Alliance of One Nigeria would not let that Happen ,Rather we should stay Together .

In as Much as we are still together , The North have been Ruling ,The West have been Ruling ..It is the Turn of the IGBOS to Rule .

The Sentiments that if an Igbo Man is Permitted to Rule ,He would work towards Actualisation of Biafra is Absolutely an age-Long wrong Reason .

If a Group Of People in a Region Demands for something ,that does not hinders the right of other Groups in the same Region of Participation .

Someone imtends Leaving Peacefully,You said He must stay ,you prevented him from going ,He stays and decides to participate ,you still Deprive him ...

IGBOS are marginalised and that is the truth .

It is the time of the Igbos to become President of Nigeria not Hausas/Fulani/Yorubas .

Quite Unfortunate that some Igbos because of their Selfish Ambitions and Pocket ,Some Governors ,Representatives ,Senators etc are against their Brothers ..

Not on here for Arguements ,Stating the Fact..

I'm a Yoruba Man from Osun-State ,IRE ....My vote is not for Tinubu ,When i said that Many of my people said as a Yoruba man it is Tinubu i must Vote for i Said Noooo .It is the Igbos Time ..My vote is not along ethnic line .

Wether he Wins or Not ,My One Vote is for the Truth ...Igbos time ..OBI ..

I Welcome My Yoruba Brothers Insults ,Bashing and Abuses ...Like Omo ale ,You are not Yoruba ,You are one of the Igbos that have Stayed lomg in the West Bla Bla Bla ..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him