Atiku In Kogi: Vote PDP And Nightmare Of Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Thing Of The Psat

Forum 1 year ago

Atiku In Kogi: Vote PDP And Nightmare Of Ajaokuta Steel Company Will Be Thing Of The Psat

Atiku in Kogi: Vote PDP and nightmare of Ajaokuta steel company will be thing of the past

Atiku Abubakar says if elected, he will revive the Ajaokuta Steel Mill which has become moribund, Atiku says today during the PDP’s presidential campaign in Kogi.

He also promised to provide the state with an inland port to boost commerce in the northern part of the country.

“On the Ajaokuta issue, I want to confirm here that if you give us the support and you elect the PDP, the nightmare of Ajaokuta will be a thing of the past. I assure you and make the promise on behalf of the PDP,” Abubakar said.

“I also want to promise that the issue of Kogi’s inland port, which is an issue of all northern Nigeria, we will make sure we implement the programme.”

Abubakar’s comment on the Ajaokuta steel company comes days after President Muhammadu Buhari said the company is ready to be concessioned to private investors.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former NTA Chairman, Ogbu, Abah picks Benue PDP chairmanship form
Forum | 10 hours ago

Former NTA Chairman, Ogbu, Abah picks Benue PDP chairmanship form

Omoni Oboli reveals her favourite thing about being an actor
Forum | 16 hours ago

Omoni Oboli reveals her favourite thing about being an actor

‘It’s trekking in the Sahara’ – Shehu Sani on Atiku visiting Buhari
Forum | 2 days ago