Collect Your PVC, Vote The Right Candidates, Let’s Prove To ‘Bad Leaders’ Power Belongs To Us – Peter Psquare

Forum 1 year ago

Collect Your PVC, Vote The Right Candidates, Let’s Prove To ‘Bad Leaders’ Power Belongs To Us – Peter Psquare

PSquare singer, Peter Okoye aka Mr P has sent a message to Nigerian youths.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cd45a7cfb6d112eef3bce8b5d66872b5.jpg

He urged Nigerians to collect their PVCs and vote out bad leaders to show them that power belongs to the people.

The singing sensation noted to achieve this, the people needed to collect their Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) and then vote for competent candidates.

Mr P wrote: “Nigeria will be free from bad leadership if we get it right this time by collecting our PVC and Vote the right candidates!

“Let’s prove to them that power belongs to the people! IT IS THE NIGERIA CITIZENS TURN! Let’s not miss this opportunity.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions