Tinubu Supported Me 22 Years Ago’, Kanu Nwankwo Replies Critics

Forum 1 year ago

Ex-International, Kanu Nwankwo, has narrated how Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, reached out to him over two decades ago. The striker said…in a video posted on his Facebook page, Kanu defended his association with Tinubu, recalling how the politician showed generosity to him 22 years ago.

“A lot of people have been talking; all the same, we all are entitled to our opinions. Of course, we have to talk. I’m not a politician; I’m a footballer and a proud one at that. I’m a legend who knows what is good and what is not.”

“22 years ago when Kanu Heart Foundation was looking for people to support and help us touch lives, we got only three governors and Ahmed Tinubu was among them.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK
Forum | 10 hours ago

Nigerian pastor Oluronbi, wife bag 34 years jailterm for raping church members in UK

Court jails two for nine years each over employment fraud in Gombe
Forum | 11 hours ago

Court jails two for nine years each over employment fraud in Gombe

Tinubu should address continuous killing of innocent Nigerians by herdsmen – ADF
Forum | 12 hours ago

Tinubu should address continuous killing of innocent Nigerians by herdsmen – ADF

28 Years Later Release Date Set for Zombie Movie Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Release Date Set for Zombie Movie Sequel