2023: Retire Failed Politicians, Take Back Your Country – PSquare’s Peter Okoye Tells Nigerians

Forum 1 year ago

2023: Retire Failed Politicians, Take Back Your Country – PSquare’s Peter Okoye Tells Nigerians

Peter Okoye, the famous Nigerian music artiste, of the P-Square group has sent out a message to Nigerians.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/48b4aa162943b8af513c2374081b3c6f.jpg

The singer called on Nigerians to retire failed politicians and take back the country.

The Music singer also said it’s a shame politicians don’t have regard for Nigerians.

He disclosed this in a post via his verified Twitter handle.

Okoye advised Nigerians to ensure they collect their permanent voters card, PVC.

He wrote, “Just look at the kind of people ruling our dear country Nigeria! These politicians and failed leaders don’t rate us at all! Shame.

"Pls go and collect your PVC, let’s retire them and take back our country! Enough is Enough! VOTE @PeterObi & @NgLabour.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 16 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 17 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 17 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri