"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Takes Your Anger To The Ballot Box And Overthrow Bad Leaders -obi Obidigbo

Forum 1 year ago

Takes Your Anger To The Ballot Box And Overthrow Bad Leaders -obi Obidigbo

Because of the harsh economic situation in the country people are highly annoyed. A litre of kerosene is now over one thousand naira and a litre of fuel is over #400 in my area and very scarce too . And the price of food stuff have over 200% increase .

Nigerians who were once said to be the happiest people on earth is now the saddest people because of bad leadership . The ever green song of late Sunny Okosun (which way Nigeria) has better meaning now than 80's when it was sang.

At Okene kogi state, market women were in a serious argument with a man who were distributing leaflet of a APC party asking them to vote for the party that has brought unbearable situation to the country again.

At lagos here Hausa keke riders had a serious quarrel with their member who were still talking about APC at the filling station where they were buying a litre of fuel #400.

The national coordinator Gwam social cultural Organization Elder Obi Obidigbo has advise the masses not to allow the present urgily situation to take over their emotion . He revealed that the problem is the leadership and elites who use religion and tribal dichotomy to perpetuate themselves in governance to the detriment of the poor masses. He advised the masses to use their voters card wisely and overthrow bad leaders.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why I may not hesitate to support Peter Obi in 2027 – Atiku Abubakar
Forum | 14 hours ago

Why I may not hesitate to support Peter Obi in 2027 – Atiku Abubakar

Bad Boys: Ride or Die Trailer: Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Become Suspects in Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Bad Boys: Ride or Die Trailer: Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Become Suspects in Action Sequel

Mubi Takes Andrea Arnold’s ‘Bird’ for U.K. and Ireland Ahead of Cannes Premiere
Forum | 4 days ago

Mubi Takes Andrea Arnold’s ‘Bird’ for U.K. and Ireland Ahead of Cannes Premiere

We’ll disown Peter Obi if he adopts IMF, World Bank policies — NLC
Forum | 4 days ago

We’ll disown Peter Obi if he adopts IMF, World Bank policies — NLC