Go Shopping With Your Man – Comedienne, Caramel Plug Tells Ladies After Her Man Spent N815k On Her Groceries (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Go Shopping With Your Man – Comedienne, Caramel Plug Tells Ladies After Her Man Spent N815k On Her Groceries (Video)

Ogechi Ukonu, the Nigerian content creator, who is popularly know as Caramel Plug, has sent out an advise to fellow ladies.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b58dc9fcf91eb7974f8e5ff7020393af.jpeg

She advised the ladies to go shopping with their men.

The comedienne gave this advice while showing off the truckload of items her man, King Manny bought for her after they went grocery shopping together.

Taking to her Instagram stories, Caramel shared a video of them at the supermarket with their four full carts of groceries and noted that that’s a sign that women need to go grocery shopping with their partners.

On the other hand, Caramel’s lover, King Manny shared a video of their long receipt after they had paid for their groceries on his Instagram page. The video showed they spent over N815,000.

Watch below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’