Nnamdi Kanu Is A Plague To Igboland

Forum 1 year ago

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Plague To Igboland

The anarchist is a malignant cancer that has to be taken out for Igboland to know peace again, along with his disciple and Mafia wanna-be mentee Simon Ekpa...but Nnamdi Kanu is the real arrowhead of all the terror groups terrorizing the East just by his sole creation of the monster called ESN, a terrorist group that ended up birthing and fostering more monsters that have come to destroy the East from all sides.

I will readily push for and sign any petitions to have the next government of Nigeria to put to bed the fate of Kanu, no negotiations, political solutions and diplomatic overtures of any sort for that bastard should be considered...try him for all charges of treason/terrorism outrightly and have him hanged till he is certified dead and dead for good.

For the Ipob idiots like giddygiddy (or whatever the fu*k you're called) that will come for me with insults, just know your insults are worthless to me, since it's literally impossible to reason with your idiots, but I wish you terrorist enablers destroying Igboland by justifying the glaring atrocities of IPOB/ESN in Igboland all get a fate worse than a dead dog on the street, you will all be wiped out one after the other along with every member of your family! I wish the next government of Nigeria Godspeed in wiping out all traces of ESN terrorism in Igboland, Buhari was just too soft on them (and I don't even like Buhari), the next commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria must deploy every killing machines to wipe out traces of ESN bastards in all spheres of the SE, along with their sympathizers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial
Forum | 2 months ago

FG Kicks as Nnamdi Kanu Lists Conditions for Resumption of Trial

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu
Forum | 2 months ago

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Don’t Be Like Buhari Who Had Personal Hatred Against Igbo People - House Of Reps Member Tells Tinubu

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ejimakor Raises Alarm Over Secret Recording Of Conversations With Detained IPOB Leader By DSS Agents
Forum | 2 months ago

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ejimakor Raises Alarm Over Secret Recording Of Conversations With Detained IPOB Leader By DSS Agents

Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Get Fair Trial While Detained By DSS – Lawyer Ejimakor Says
Forum | 2 months ago

Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Get Fair Trial While Detained By DSS – Lawyer Ejimakor Says