How Pastor Chris Mcdouglas R3ped My 17-year-old Daughter For Three Years – Mother Shares Sad Story (Photo)

Forum 1 year ago

How Pastor Chris Mcdouglas R3ped My 17-year-old Daughter For Three Years – Mother Shares Sad Story (Photo)

A woman has narrated before an Ikeja S3xual Offences and Domestic Violence Court, Lagos State how her 17-year-old daughter was allegedly defiled by a pastor, Chris Mcdouglas.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d696feff1539ee1b16f97e6425aeba04.jpeg

According to Punch, the woman opened up on Monday.

The witness said Mcdouglas, a pastor at the Peculiar Generation Assembly Church, Lagos, allegedly had s3x with the survivor at the back of his church and in different hotels on several occasions.

The victim’s mother, who was led in evidence in chief by the Director of Public Prosecutions, Dr Babajide Martins, told the court that the defendant r3ped her daughter from 2017 to 2020 in the guise of taking her out for gospel ministration.

Mcdouglas is standing trial on nine counts bordering on defilement, r3pe and s3xual assault by penetration, preferred against him by the Lagos State Government.

He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

According to her, when she confronted the defendant for defiling her daughter, he burst into tears and blamed it on the devil.

She said, “Pastor Mcdouglas will come to my house and ask my daughter to follow him for ministration so as to use her talent as a chorister to bless others.

“Unknown to me, according to my daughter, when he takes her out for ministration, he will branch in a hotel and have s3x with her.

“When I confronted him with some leaders in the church, he said he was deceived by the devil and told me to forgive him.”

The witness, who gave evidence before Justice Ramon Oshodi, said she recorded her conversation as well as the defendant’s alleged confession on her phone.

“The pastor, whom I trusted so much with my family and saw as my spiritual father, entered my house anytime I was not around to have s3x with my daughter.

“My daughter told me Pastor Mcdouglas would sneak into the house while I was not around, cover the curtains, cover her mouth and force himself on her.

“My daughter said when he sees that she wants to shout to attract our neighbours, pastor will bring out the fairly-used clothes that I sell and pretend to be selecting from it,” she added.

She stated that her daughter’s alleged s3xual encounter with the defendant drove her (victim) into depression, which made her faint constantly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 1 day ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo