My Children Want Me To Remarry – Actress Regina Chukwu

Forum 1 year ago

My Children Want Me To Remarry – Actress Regina Chukwu

Nollywood actress, Regina Chukwu has disclosed that after the death of her husband, her children have asked her to give love a chance.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/83af91416c0041ecf976175551b13041.png

The movie star lost her husband 20 years ago and has been raising her children alone.

In an interview with the Punch , she said, “Before now, I had always said that I did not want to remarry.

But now, my kids are even worried for me, and they wish I would give love a chance. So, let’s say I am open for anything good (laughs).”

Chukwu, who recently realised her dream of buying a house, also said, “It had been my dream since the day I had to move back to my father’s house three years after I lost my husband. I thank God the dream has come to pass.

“The drive, for me, has been to see to it that my kids succeed in life, and also make them happy and comfortable.”

The actress added that she posted a picture of the new house on Instagram because she wanted to encourage other widows out there.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 20 mins ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 7 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary