Tiwa Savage, Teni And Tems Have No Talent, They Copy Eachother — Speed Darlington (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Tiwa Savage, Teni And Tems Have No Talent, They Copy Eachother — Speed Darlington (Video)

Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington, has opined that top female singers, Teni, Tiwa Savage and Tems, are not creative and copy one another.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/440c12ecb916e22a6d49620c22d846cc.jpeg
Recall that Speed Darlington recently slammed Tiwa Savage, over her leaked bedroom tape.

During a live session on Instagram, the US returnee insisted that Tiwa, Teni, and Tems fall below par in the entertainment industry hence the reason their names starts with ''T''.

He pressed on to brag about how he got his name despite refusing to name himself for a long period.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 4 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 4 days ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 4 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out