2023 Elections: God Will Judge Those Who Vote Killers, Terrorists Sponsors – Pastor Enenche Warns

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Elections: God Will Judge Those Who Vote Killers, Terrorists Sponsors – Pastor Enenche Warns

Ahead of the February 25 presidential elections, the general overseer of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Pastor Paul Enenche has cautioned Nigerians not to vote for the wrong candidate.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d506e17a736c34e6dfc601fd1035f163.jpeg
Enenche warned that God would judge Nigerians who vote for killers, sponsors of terrorists and jihadists in February.

Speaking during the church’s combined service in Abuja, Enenche urged Nigerians to get their Permanent Voters Cards, PVCs, and elect the right candidates.

Enenche noted that the presidential election is no longer physical but spiritual.

The clergyman warned that evil forces are out to destroy Nigeria, but God’s agenda would prevail.

According to Enenche: 
“Call your family members and tell them, if they vote for killers, God will judge them.

“I say again, if they vote for terrorists and their sponsors, Jihadists, God will judge them.

“Because for some of them in the villages, they don’t know what is going on because they are not on social media.

“Nigeria is at a junction where the forces of destruction want to tear it apart but I tell you that this nation shall fulfil the agenda of God.

“Call your family members and tell them who to vote for, and how to vote. I am saying this because the matter of the election now is no longer physical, it has gone spiritual.”

He warned that the destiny of Christians is at stake; hence Nigerians should keep quiet.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State
Forum | 3 days ago

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 4 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total