God’s Choice Candidate Will Emerge After Nigerian Presidential Election - Bishop David Oyedepo

Forum 1 year ago

God’s Choice Candidate Will Emerge After Nigerian Presidential Election - Bishop David Oyedepo

Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide (Winners) and presiding Bishop of the Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State has spoken about Nigeria's next president.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0addaa24e740f37b37fd1a15b1f5141b.jpeg

According to him, only God's choice among all the presidential candidate will emerge at the end of the 2023 general elections to govern Nigeria.

Oyedepo spoke on Friday at the Covenant University Chapel.

The Chancellor and Chairman of the Board of Regents of Covenant University, Otta, said this while praying for Nigeria and the university's 1, 934 graduates who received first and higher degrees in various disciplines.

Bishop Oyedepo prayed for the return of the much-needed peace that had eluded the country during the benediction for the 1,677 Bachelor's and 257 postgraduate products of the 21-year-old university.

He predicted that Nigeria's 2023 election would be peaceful in all of its ramifications.

He prayed, “Nigeria’s forthcoming election will be peaceful. There shall be no bloodletting, no blood will be shed. There shall be peace and God’s voice candidate will emerge to rule Nigeria.”

“Nigeria will enjoy good security again. There shall be peace on land, at sea, in the air and everywhere.”

“You will never lose the track of heaven in your life. I pray that none of you will cause heartache for your parents. I pray for your ultimate success in life. I pray for your ultimate settlement in marriage. You will be happily settled. None of you shall die young, your days shall not be cut short in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen,” he prayed for the students.

He prophesied that the 2023 election in Nigeria, in all its ramifications, shall be peaceful.

The Chancellor assured the 17th convocation that the university remained committed, focused, and sincere in helping students build a solid foundation for life, destiny, and posterity.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 3 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0