Carlo Ancelotti heaps praise on 'great' Jude Bellingham

Forum 1 year ago

Carlo Ancelotti heaps praise on 'great' Jude Bellingham

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has talked up Jude Bellingham's abilities amid their interest in the midfielder.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/177ed4f4b50b3a17b68c407c69f48209.jpg

90min reported on Friday that Real Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester City are satisfied with the pitches they've made to the England international, who is expected to inform Borussia Dortmund of his preferred summer destination in the coming weeks.

Los Blancos are currently in the process of rejuvenating their squad with the world's best young talent. France midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni opted to join Real Madrid over Liverpool last summer, while the European champions recently sealed a deal to sign Brazilian starlet Endrick once he turns 18 in 2024.

Ancelotti was asked for his thoughts on Bellingham ahead of Real Madrid's La Liga clash with Villarreal on Saturday.

"He showed what a great midfielder he is at the World Cup, like others, Enzo Fernandez, Pedri, Gavi," the Italian coach replied.

"There are a lot of young midfielders coming through and he is one of them. I'm happy with my midfielders: Tchouameni, [Eduardo] Camavinga, [Fede] Valverde."

Despite an impressive first half to the 2022/23 season, Real Madrid currently sit second in La Liga's standings behind rivals Barcelona on goal difference.

The reigning Spanish champions have taken 38 points from their opening 15 games, while they have been drawn against Liverpool in the last 16 of the Champions League - a repeat of last season's final.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Firebrand Trailer Sets Release Date for Alicia Vikander & Jude Law Historical Drama
Forum | 5 days ago

Firebrand Trailer Sets Release Date for Alicia Vikander & Jude Law Historical Drama

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Absolutely brilliant – Ancelotti singles out 2 Real Madrid stars after 2-2 draw with Bayern

UCL: Why I took Bellingham off against Bayern Munich – Ancelotti
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Why I took Bellingham off against Bayern Munich – Ancelotti