Actress Eve Esin Calls For Arrest of Empress Njamah's Former Fiancé For Leaking Her Unclad Video

Forum 1 year ago

Actress Eve Esin Calls For Arrest of Empress Njamah's Former Fiancé For Leaking Her Unclad Video

Actress Eve Esin has lashed out at Empress Njamah's former fiancé, George "Baby Brother" Wade.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c0fc1492105eb551b3aed1b9fc55e1ef.jpg

Esin called for Wade's arrest for releasing unclad videos of Njamah on a Whatsapp group he created.

She questioned the reason behind the unclad video leaks and also asked if Empress was meant to be on a skirt, suit, iro and buba while in the relationship.

She further asked why people will claim they love others while they are only "scheming". Esin wrote;

We should look for this man and bring him out!!!

Like I dont even get it. Been trying to understand all these! What's with the videos? Wrong on all levels. Should people no longer have relationships? Was she meant to be on a skirt suit or iro and buba in a relationship? How do you record private moments with a loved one? Yes, she assumed she was in a relationship and let her guards loose. How do you claim to date and love someone when your busy scheming? Mehn! It's a whole messed up situation.

Let's tag whoever we can please.

@nigeriapoliceforce

#istandwithempress

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d9dc7cc75e45e2f315a5f2f90aa4312d.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview
Forum | 5 days ago

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner
Forum | 6 days ago

Kano Building Collapse: Police Arrest Property Owner