“Na juju” — Reactions as wedding guest touches bride suspiciously (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“Na juju” — Reactions as wedding guest touches bride suspiciously (Video)

Netizens raise eyebrows following a suspicious move made by a wedding guest who touched the bride ‘sacredly’ during her wedding.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f55facdf3a1a7f5c2e79484913fced3e.jpg

A video making rounds on social media captured the moment a wedding guest touched the bride between her legs which was considered to be unnatural.

The guest who was a woman made the move while pretending to be dancing with the wife-to-be during her white wedding in the church.

“As an enugwu ukwu lady, it’s a diabolical touch.. my town too love jazz and juju.. God protect the bride,”a social media user @dollynnadfisher wrote in reaction.

Another user @hardeyfowopey added, “Hmm it might actually be a normal touch,there are some African women that are fond of touching you at your thigh when greeting them but what do I know.May God save us.”

@zayxon_tech wrote, “Bruh, this is the height of it…my wedding will just be me and my wife…the rest of you can watch it via zoom.”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos
Forum | 1 week ago

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos

Mother of the Bride Trailer: Brooke Shields Meets Her First Love in Netflix Rom-Com
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mother of the Bride Trailer: Brooke Shields Meets Her First Love in Netflix Rom-Com