Unbelievable!! Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Unveils Her Dramatic New Look

Forum 8 years ago

Unbelievable!! Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Unveils Her Dramatic New Look

Paris Jackson has undergone a rather dramatic transformation.

The 17-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson revealed her new look in a post on Instagram after swapping her long brunette locks for a blonde pixie crop.

‘Schmiles all around,’ she wrote alongside the cute selfie.

She had previously shared a pic of herself half way through the lengthy dyeing process, in which she joked about her ‘awkward phase’.

‘You gotta embrace the awkward phase from jet black to blonde where it’s pretty much orange… ch ch ch ch changes,’ she wrote alongside the snap which shows her paying tribute to the late musician David Bowie by wearing her make up in the style of his famous album cover Aladdin Sane.

Paris’ makeover comes after just weeks after she revealed she was suffering from addiction.

The teenager lashed out after being slammed for not replying to online comments, saying, ‘I have AA meetings to go to’.

She went on to explain she’d been deleting individual comments on social media about herself ‘by hand’ for years and the experience had pushed her to the point where she was ‘suicidal’.

‘I’m just f**king done with this. Way too much extra stress in my life,’ Paris wrote.

She also spoke of her father, who died at the age of 50 in 2009, saying fans had ‘ridiculous’ expectations of him.

‘He didn’t owe you anything, yet he was ripped to shreds DAILY,’ she said. ‘I will not let that happen to me.’

Paris’ grandmother Katherine and her cousin TJ now share legal guardianship of her and brothers Prince and Blanket.

They were kept out of the limelight by their father when they were growing up and he famously used masks to cover their faces while they were in public.

However they’ve all made various public appearances since his death and Paris and Prince are both very active on social media.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 1 day ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 1 day ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope