The Queen of Capricorns, God's Special Daughter - Yul Edochie Praises Second Wife, Judy On Her Birthday

Forum 1 year ago

The Queen of Capricorns, God's Special Daughter - Yul Edochie Praises Second Wife, Judy On Her Birthday

Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has celebrated his second wife, Judy Austin's birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ab343ab461c61b648a2949db0e040c59.jpg

He took to his Instagram page to share a photo of Judy while praising her with sweet words.

He wrote:

IJELE ODOGWU!

A very happy birthday to you @judyaustin1

The Queen of Capricorns.

Okwulu Okalisia.

God's special daughter.

I wish you many more beautiful and successful years filled with God's blessings.

May God lead you always.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 21 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’
Forum | 2 days ago

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’