Ghana Police Recover Meek Mill’s Stolen Phone, Arrest Suspect (Photo)

Forum 1 year ago

Ghana Police Recover Meek Mill’s Stolen Phone, Arrest Suspect (Photo)

Ghana police have recovered the stolen phone of American rapper, Meek Mill.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9e29f38216eb73c92a3f3d8ad1ddcede.jpg

Meek Mill who is in Ghana for the Afronation concert where he is scheduled to perform alongside other music heavyweights cried out on social media about his missing phone.

“They pickpocketed me for my phoneeee, SMH. Bring that jawn back if you got it,” he wrote on Instagram.

This comes after he was spotted riding an All-terrian vehicle (ATV) bike alongside a woman and other bikers in the country.

In a statement on Friday, the Ghana police service said the phone has been recovered.

The police also said Nuhu Sule, the suspect in the case, has been arrested.

It added that the suspect, who is better known as Ababaawa, was apprehended at his hideout in Accra.

“The police have arrested one suspect and retrieved a mobile phone that was stolen from Meek Mill, an American hip-hop artist,” the statement reads.

“The suspect Nuhu Sule alias Ababaawa was arrested Friday, December 30, 2022 at his hideout in Accra.

“He is currently in police custody and will be taken through the due process of the law.

“The victim, Meek Mill, reported his phone stolen in Accra on December 29, 2022.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa
Forum | 21 hours ago

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community
Forum | 21 hours ago

Suspected Herdsmen Kill PDP Chieftain, Kidnap Two Others In Delta Community

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos
Forum | 21 hours ago

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos

Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya
Forum | 2 days ago

Wanted Terror Suspect Arrested In Kenya