See 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'Godwin!!!'

Forum 8 years ago

See 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'Godwin!!!'

Junior don grow! Eyin oluwa logo! (Praise The Lord). Korede Bello does not need to yarn us 'as e dey go' and how the hustle began. These four photos I'm about to reveal to you my beautiful reader says it all.

By the way, Have you listened to Somebody Great by Korede Bello ft. Asa? If Yes, the lyrics tell the story!

Don't slam me for this bro if you end up reading this, I just had to re-echo the story. LOL!

Photo 1 - Korede Rocking That X-mas Glass

In this picture he could have been posing like E Jan La (D'banj). Heheheheh!

Photo 2 - Remember When Those Big Hand band Was Reigning?

In that photo, Korede was pictured alongside Weird MC - Sorry I had to cut her out. This post is about Korede and I don't ... Okay... NEXT!

Photo 3 - When Korede Tried To Pose Like James Bond

[ads4]
Please can somebody tell me if Korede is not fit to play the role of James Bond with this Action Filled Look. C'mon, dude nailed the look. Black Jacket, Blue Shirt and that glass again... LOL!

And this last photo will make you shout GODWIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!... Next.. Next..LOL Calm down.

Photo 4 - I will title this E Yin Oluwa Logo! meaning 'Praise The Lord'.. Halleluyah

Please Just comment.. GODWIN! Also listen to Somebody Great and you would understand How God won and still winning till Korede becomes somebody greeeeaaaaat!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 4 days ago

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 4 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo