"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

2023 Election: Endorse The Devil You Know – Shehu Sani Urges G5 Governors

Forum 1 year ago

2023 Election: Endorse The Devil You Know – Shehu Sani Urges G5 Governors

Former Kaduna Central lawmaker, Shehu Sani has urged the aggrieved Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governors popularly known as the G5 on the presidential candidate to support in 2023.

Recall that the Governors; Nyesom Wike (Rivers State), Seyi Makinde (Oyo State), Samuel Ortom (Benue State), Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia State) and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu State) took a stand against supporting the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

They insisted on the resignation of the PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu from office and his replacement with a southerner as the only condition to support Atiku’s 2023 bid.

MEDICAL CONSULTANTS REVEALED HOW MEN CAN NATURALLY AND PERMANENTLY CURE POOR ERECTION, SMALL AND SHAMEFUL MANHOOD, AND INFERTILITY ISSUES WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS. STOP THE USE OF HARD DRUG FOR SEX! IT KILLS!!!..

However, despite several meetings and entreaties on how to resolve the disagreement, Ayu has refused to step down and the Governors have also not changed their position.

However, it was gathered that the G5 Governors are set to choose between the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Bola Tinubu, or the Labour Party (LP) flagbearer, Peter Obi.

Speaking about who the Governors should endorse, Sani without mentioning names tweeted, “G-5 Governors should endorse ‘the Devil’ they know and not…”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG
Forum | 2 hours ago

Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG

New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Gets Release Date
Forum | 9 hours ago

New I Know What You Did Last Summer Movie Gets Release Date

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 2 days ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son
Forum | 3 days ago

My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son