BADDEST!!!! Kim Kardashian N@Ked Photos in the Desert!!

Forum 8 years ago

BADDEST!!!! Kim Kardashian N@Ked Photos in the Desert!!

Kim put her curves in full display during a photoshoot aired in the latest episode of KUWTK..SThe pics were taken for her website and shortly before stripping, she said

I have psoriasis, there is nothing I can do about it so there is no reason why I should feel uncomfortable,.’So to make myself feel better I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that. I just want to do fun and artsy things.

‘I want to capture really cool moments and have some great shoots and be nude and do all this cool stuff.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 3 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 6 days ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara