Veteran Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary

Forum 1 year ago

Veteran Actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary

Richard Mofe-Damijo, the veteran actor, and wife, Jumobi, have hit a milestone in their marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/60b71d6e2944be90a0ca2cbfcda0402d.jpeg

The couple is celebrating their 22nd wedding anniversary today December 29, 2022.

The actor posted a photo of them on his Instagram page with the caption; ''22 years and counting! Thank you Abk!

Ps. solomon, Glo staff and Bimbo no need to screenshot and send. She knows. I’ve permission to post anything but I’ve chosen to respect myself and post just one.

#RMDSaysSo #WeddingAnniversary #22years''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 2 days ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 3 days ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien