"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Carlo Ancelotti confirms Real Madrid plans for January transfer window

Forum 1 year ago

Carlo Ancelotti confirms Real Madrid plans for January transfer window

Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed Real Madrid do not plan to make any signings in the January transfer window next month.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9ce8199125a39bb025f4fbe32a28bcce.jpg

Los Blancos have been tipped to move for a new left-back, midfielder and backup striker in numerous reports, with the likes of Enzo Fernandez and Fran Garcia both touted as possible targets ahead of the winter window. However, Ancelotti has put the rumours to bed.

"We're doing very well, we don't need players," he said. "At the transfer level, they're not needed. I think we're better than last year, just look."

The boss did go on to confess that Real will not block any potential departures from any frustrated fringe players.

"As for departures, if those who play less consider it, it's their decision," he added.

If Ancelotti gets his wish, Real's only piece of January transfer business will be the signing of Palmeiras striker Endrick. The 16-year-old, who cannot move to the Santiago Bernabeu until 2024 due to his age, will set Los Blancos back around €72m after tax.

"I saw him last year and we talked a bit," Ancelotti said of Endrick. "We are happy and excited at the club. In 2024 a great talent will arrive, a huge player."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: He’s beauty of football, my pride – Mourinho hails Real Madrid star
Forum | 10 hours ago

LaLiga: He’s beauty of football, my pride – Mourinho hails Real Madrid star

Transfer: Ndidi open to leaving Leicester City this summer
Forum | 10 hours ago

Transfer: Ndidi open to leaving Leicester City this summer

Minister petitions IGP over Niger Speaker’s plans to marry off 100 orphan girls
Forum | 1 day ago

Minister petitions IGP over Niger Speaker’s plans to marry off 100 orphan girls