Hugh Jackman to Get In ‘Better Shape Than Ever’ for Deadpool 3

Forum 1 year ago

Hugh Jackman to Get In ‘Better Shape Than Ever’ for Deadpool 3

Hugh Jackman recently spoke about his plan to get in stunningly good shape for Deadpool 3 and what exactly is motivating him to do so.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d609bc68dd2d1e515a22a33b1848737a.jpg

When asked about if his Wolverine training has gotten any easier, Jackman said his experience has been the opposite.

“No, a lot harder. I’m doing eight shows a week right now, so I’m only lifting weights three times a week,” Jackman said on the Empire Film Podcast. “But I’ll be getting into it once or twice a day as soon as this is done in a month. And I’ll have six months to prep, and I always have the same approach every time I go in.”

Jackman went on to say that attacking Deadpool 3 co-star Ryan Reynolds every day has been “added incentive.”

“I want it to be better than ever, to be in better shape than ever, more able to do things than ever,” Jackman stated. “I just get the added incentive of taking Ryan Reynolds out each day.”

Deadpool 3 is being written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick from a previous draft by Bob’s Burgers duo Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige previously assured fans that it will remain an R-rated film — just like the first two movies, which would make it the studio’s first movie with said mature rating.

It will serve as the first movie in the Deadpool film series to be released following Disney’s acquisition of 20th Century Fox. The film is currently scheduled to release on November 8, 2024.

The first two Deadpool films are both box-office successes, as they earned a combined worldwide gross of over $1.5 billion. They were both written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, with the first one directed by Tim Miller and Deadpool 2 directed by David Leitch.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’
Forum | 1 week ago

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’

Bridget Jones 4: Hugh Grant Teases Sequel’s ‘Very Moving’ Plot
Forum | 1 week ago

Bridget Jones 4: Hugh Grant Teases Sequel’s ‘Very Moving’ Plot