I Don’t Want To Ever Lose My Home – Toyin Abraham Reveals Biggest Fear

Forum 1 year ago

I Don’t Want To Ever Lose My Home – Toyin Abraham Reveals Biggest Fear

Nigerian actress and filmmaker, Toyin Abraham has opened up about her greatest fear.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6bdac95b8db21bd72baa74920a17a4b9.jpeg

She revealed that she fears losing another marriage and home because she cannot imagine living apart from her husband.

Toyin made this known in a recent interview with Media Room Hub, where she vowed never to leave her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi.

“I don’t want to ever lose my home. I don’t want to ever have a broken home. I can’t imagine myself and my husband not living together. I can not imagine, that’s the only fear I have. I can’t leave my husband and my husband can’t leave me. But I know it’s ordained by God, so there is nothing to be scared of”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum
Forum | 2 hours ago

Singer, Spryro Expresses Fear For The Next Generation Of Parents, Recounts How His Mum's Prayer Transformed Him To A Celeb

The Marvels Was 2023’s Biggest Flop, The Flash a Close Second
Forum | 3 hours ago

The Marvels Was 2023’s Biggest Flop, The Flash a Close Second

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas
Forum | 1 day ago

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd