Christian Eriksen discusses the difference in Marcus Rashford

Forum 1 year ago

Christian Eriksen discusses the difference in Marcus Rashford

Christian Eriksen has said it is possible to feel recent transformation in Marcus Rashford after he took his brilliant World Cup confidence back to Manchester United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2573e74ac3ac5e4c08af35e862583df6.jpg

Rashford appeared to have lost his way during the 2021/22 season, during which he only scored five goals in the entire campaign. He has scored double that tally already this season, including a goal in each of his two games since returning from the World Cup with England.

Given his absence from England squad since Euro 2020, the 25-year-old was an unexpected star for the Three Lions in Qatar, scoring three goals in their run to the quarter-finals.

It was Eriksen who made the assist for the most recent of those goals - the opener in the 3-0 Premier League win over Nottingham Forest – and the Dane says he is really enjoying playing with Rashford at the moment.

“He played very well, luckily I haven’t been on the pitch where he has played a bad game yet,” he said after United beat Forest.

“I let him continue that, he is looking sharp and confident and you can feel that when he is going forward. You feel that in the stadium and you feel that with him and it is a nice thing and I hope he keeps it going.

“You can see that he came back pretty confident. I didn’t see much of his games [at the World Cup] of course, you guys will have seen more, but he came back in good shape and luckily he has taken that into United.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume
Forum | 1 week ago

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume

‘The Dark Knight Returns’ Trailer With Christian Bale Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 1 week ago

‘The Dark Knight Returns’ Trailer With Christian Bale Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

A Christian Couple Shouldn’t Be Watching P0rn To Learn S*x, That’s Infidelity - Solomon Buchi
Forum | 1 week ago

A Christian Couple Shouldn’t Be Watching P0rn To Learn S*x, That’s Infidelity - Solomon Buchi