2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly.

Forum 1 year ago

2023: Why The G5 Will Never Endorse Any Candidate Uniformly.

it's very simple.

clash of interest

G5 governors are

Wike

Ortom

Ugwuanyi

Seyi Makinde

Okezie

Now let's analyse this.

Apart from Wike, either each of the remaining g5 member has endorsed his candidate or we already knew where the votes from the state are going.

Seyi Makinde: has tactically endorsed Tinubu as expected.

Ortom: has openly endorsed Obi.

you don't expect Ortom to endorse Tinubu do you ?

his main opponent the rev Fr is fast growing in popularity so him endorsing Tinubu means that his principal will loose to APC in governorship election.

so he endorsed Obi making it easier for him to get the support of Obidients in Benue for his candidate.

Okezie and Ugwuanyi: lol to me who these governors endorsed is irrelevant because except you're deceiving yourself you'll know where SE is going in terms of vote.

Wike: in my own opinion this is the real G5 here and whenever Tinubu's camp mean G5 they're referring to Wike.

for now nobody knows who Wike will work for forget the speculation.

but on analysis Wike will either keep his cards close till election day or close to election or endorse Obi because Wike choosing a Muslim-Muslim ticket invalidates all his fight against Atiku.

so unless he wants people to see the fight as a personal matter he won't endorse Muslim-Muslim ticket.

This is soley my opinion.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8

44-Year-Old Opposition Candidate Wins Senegal’s Presidential Election
Forum | 1 month ago

44-Year-Old Opposition Candidate Wins Senegal’s Presidential Election

Edo: Ignore Apapa
Forum | 2 months ago

Edo: Ignore Apapa's Letter, Akpata Remains Our Governorship Candidate - LP

Suspects Collected N5m Ransom - Wife Of Kidnapped Governorship Candidate Reveals
Forum | 5 months ago

Suspects Collected N5m Ransom - Wife Of Kidnapped Governorship Candidate Reveals