The Killing of Female Lawyer By Police,a Justification of 2020 Endsars Protest

Forum 1 year ago

The Killing of Female Lawyer By Police,a Justification of 2020 Endsars Protest

In October 2020 when all Nigerians across ethnic lines gathered at the Lekki Toll Gate in protest against police brutality, some people loyal to a politician cried wolf. They said the protest was targeted at his political ambition and not geared towards the purpose for which we protested...ending police brutality and reforming the entire force.

After the protest, the police went back to their cocoon and behaved in a civil manner, especially following the banning of SARS by president Buhari. But because of our lenders' insensitive and biased sides, coupled with the reactions of some of their stooges, the police returned to their vomit again, killing innocent Nigerians. Back in 2020, some ignorant beings claimed ibos left their zones on the instructions of Nnamdi Kanu to unleash mayhem on lagosians, despite seeing the names of all tribes in Nigeria on the list of protesters from all tribes and religions comprising mainly the protesters and comfortable Nigerians who just wanted justice served on the erring police officers who go about harrasing hardworking Nigerian youths , including my humble self. I narrowly escaped their attack on Awolowo Way one day when one of them worked towards me , asking if I was the owner of the SUV I was driving claiming I was too young to own it. He was looking fierce, my response angered him.

Now, they've killed another Nigerian, a promising lady lawyer and another sister of ours in the land of omoluabi at Ajah on Christmas day, for committing no crime. The police know the yahoo boys and criminals in the society but they'd not go after them cos they too go meet them to pay royalties. The police brutality happens nationwide. After endsars protest, they had killed corpers, doctors and many other promising Nigerians. Its only the popular ones which often make headlines.

Nigeria's problems today stem from leadership. We will never forget those killed out of sentiments in 2020 at the lekki toll gate. Before you cast that vote in Feb. , remember the fallen young Nigerians whose lives were cut short by one man's callousness and wicked order. God bless Nigeria

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Arraigns Lawyer And Father-In-Law For Forgery
Forum | 21 hours ago

EFCC Arraigns Lawyer And Father-In-Law For Forgery

How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina
Forum | 21 hours ago

How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle